Manipal Hospitals has always been in the forefront when it comes to providing quality services and facilities to its patients since five decades. No doubt it is now the third largest healthcare group in India with 15 hospitals and 3 primary clinics in a single network. The driving force behind our success is the ability to assimilate modern medical technologies and the presence of a highly developed medical infrastructure built to international standards. With 56 specialties under one roof, Manipal Hospitals is amongst the most comprehensive healthcare service providers in the world. The Specialities offered at Manipal hospitals are
- Accident and Emergency Care
- Child Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat Care
- Genetics Research
- ICU & Critical Care
- Kidney Stone Removal, Prostrate and Urology Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Women & Mother Care
- Bone and Joint Treatment
- Dental Care
- Eye Care
- Growth & Hormonal Medicine Treatment
- Infertility & Sexual Disorder Treatment
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation for Accident Victims
- Skin Care
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery for beauty enhancement
- Brain and Nerve Related Treatment
- Diabetes and Thyroid Care
- General Medicine and Health Checkup
- Laboratory Diagnostic Services
- Psychiatric Treatment and Psychology
- Spine Care
- Cancer Care
- Dialysis & Kidney Transplantation
- General Surgery
- Specialized Heart Care
- Liver and Digestive Systems Care
- Rheumatology and Sports Medicine Treatments
Manipal International Patient care is formed with the sole objective to facilitate international patients andto attend to their needs during their stay.
Manipal International Patient Care Center is a specialized center of Manipal Hospital that serves as a single window for the requests from international patientsand their families. A highly professional team is given the responsibility of providing personalised attention to each international patient.
Our International patient care centre at Bangalore receives patients from all over the world, including patients from the US, UK, Australia, Africa, Canada, Muscat, Germany, Holland, and Middle East. In addition to the state-of-the-art technology and quality health care services, we also facilitate accommodation with facilities at preferential rates to international patients and their families.
Manipal International Patient care is much more than a health care centre. In addition to the great care and comfort, we also offer a range of Value added services to fulfill your uniqueneeds and requirements of a top class International patient care centre. Right from your point of arrival to your hospital stay to departure, we provide a range of value adds under one roof.
Our International Patient Care Services are meant to make your stay at our hospital as much safe and comfortable as possible.