KMC Hospital, located at Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Circle, is a super specialty Corporate Hospital set up with the objective of making multi specialty services available under one roof. Backed by a team of some of the best doctors in India, qualified nursing, paramedical staff, state of the art equipment and a 251 bed inpatient facility, KMC Hospital provides specialized medical services and tertiary care at affordable cost.
In pursuit of maintaining excellent standards KMC Hospital is continuously upgrading the clinical expertise, state of art equipment’s and latest diagnostic and imaging services.
- KMC Hospital is an ISO certified hospital having achieved highest standards in preventive and curative health services since 2005. In 2010, KMC hospital has been recertified as per ISO 9001:2008.
- KMC Laboratories Services has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) since 2009. KMC Hospital Blood Bank has been accredited by NABH for Blood Bank since 2009.
- KMC Hospital Blood Bank was the first to be recognized as Zonal blood testing center for HIV by the Director General of Health Services, New Delhi and the Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society. The Blood Bank conducts at least 30 to 35 voluntary blood donation camps every year.
- KMC Hospital Ambedkar Circle, Mangalore – 575001
- +91 99-000-27157, +91-824 – 2444 590