Manipal Hospitals is part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), which pioneers in the field of education and healthcare delivery. The focus at Manipal Hospitals is to develop an affordable tertiary care multispecialty healthcare framework through its entire delivery spectrum and further extend it to homecare.
Manipal Hospital has a total of 56 specialties offered under one roof to bring in enhanced health delivery for the patients. The hospital is fast becoming a preferred destination for patients from over 30 countries.
Close to 1.5 million patients internationally and in India place their faith in Manipal Hospitals.
Manipal Hospital excels at many fields. There are specialized centers where you can get comprehensive care. To name a few:
- Manipal Andrology and Reproductive Services
- Manipal Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Manipal Institute of Bone and Joint Center
- Manipal Institute of Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
- Manipal Institute of Liver and Digestive Disorders
- Manipal Institute of Nephrology and Urology
- Manipal Institute of Neurological Disorders
- Manipal Heart Institute
The infrastructure is worth a mention as the latest technological advancements are all available for your service. We also perform Robotic Surgery. With the use of latest technological advancements, we are able to diagnose the ailment accurately and able to provide the best possible treatment.
Manipal Hospital has achieved its current stature as a renowned player in healthcare through its unwavering focus in quality, technological advancement and patient centricity. We understand that as a patient, there is a lot of stress and anxiety going on. We understand that battling an ailment is a daunting task, which is why we strive in providing you the best care for all your requirements. Utmost care is given to all your needs. We like to see our patients returning back home perfectly healthy and happy.
Being consistently voted in as South India’s most trusted healthcare destination is testament to its credentials.
The hospital is ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas and and NABL and NABH (ISQUA) for quality in healthcare delivery.
- The Consumer Voice surveyed and rated Manipal Hospital, Bangalore as the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore was adjudged Best Hospital in Bangalore by The Week Magazine, consecutively for the past eight years.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore has been ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey. This was an all India survey conducted by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Government of India.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the service category.
About Manipal International Patient Care (MIPC)
Manipal Hospital is located in the heart of the IT capital of India, Bangalore. The city boasts of not just a pleasant climate through the year but is also well connected and accessible by air, rail and road from most parts of the country. Hundreds of domestic and international flights operate to and from the Bangalore International Airport.
Manipal International Patient care is formed with the sole objective to facilitate international patients and to attend to their needs during their stay. Manipal International Patient Care Center is a specialized center of Manipal Hospital that serves as a single window for the requests from international patients and their families. The highly professional team at the International Patient Centre provides customized service to ensure your stay with us is pleasant. Over the years, thousands of foreign nationals have placed their trust in us and experienced excellent medical care. Many of the doctors at Manipal Hospital have international affiliations with various institutions across the world including the UK, USA, and Australia. The services and facilities provided at Manipal Hospitals are peer reviewed and medically audited, thus putting to rest any concerns about safety and efficacy.